Aimsurplus

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoorayebay

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just got an Email from AIM. They have Spikes Tactical Calico Jack lowers back in stock for $89 shipped. I don't think they will last very long. Merry Christmas.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm still not doing business with Spikes after their Nov 5 2008 price gouging.

Hi LC,

I personally wish [ed:that the price hadn't gone up over $150 in 2 hours]... but to sum it up for you: Spike's Tactical has been supporting the AR15 community since 2001. We have done group buys for ar15.com and for local gun clubs. We are continuously trying to give you the best gun at the best price and we are in trying times right now. Products and shipping are costing us more every day. Now that we are looking at having new gun laws everyone is buying as many guns as they can while they are still legal. Most manufacturers are out of stock. Many of you will remember when pre-ban stripped lowers were going for $600-800, we hope it doesn't go to that extreme. Spike has been advising customers to buy as many lowers as they can and has had signs at local gun shows stating to buy lowers now while you still can. Our choice didn't win and we have a Democratic house now and any new law that goes before the House will probably be approved. Be prepared, we are trying our best here.

Once again, get lowers while you can.
-Spike

Spike's Tactical LLC

Hoorayebay

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Oh lawd.... Do you boycott walmart too for putting those purchase limits on ammo when it was in high demand? Come on man, don't be a buzzkill.

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if they were paying overtime, losing effeincy because of demand, paying more shipping to get componets faster it prob was not as much price gouging as you think

Latest posts

Top Bottom