Alcoholic Gummy Bears...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
anybody tried these? I guess you soak them in Vodka for a week or so and they absorb it up and then they are ready to eat....um....yeah, I'm gonna have to try this....I can eat my weight in Gummy bears and Vodka is my drink of choice....I think this might be a win!

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmm never tried that. Youd think the alcohol would eat away the gellatin or whatever the heck gummi bears are made out of. I do usually fill a 1 gallon glass jar full of blackberries and sugar and then let it soak in vodka for 2-3 weeks until the vodka looks almost as dark as grape kool aid. Then strain the blackberries and throw them out and drink the now blackberry flavored vodka with some ice.

Or another one would be to cut the center out of a watermelon, similar to coring an apple, then fill it with vodka and let is sit in the refrigerator for a couple days. Then cut it up and enjoy some watermelon with a kick....:)

gopokes81

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A friend of mine made the vodka gummy bears all the time in college. They taste better then just vodka but aren't too good. A lot of the time the bears melt into a liquor jelly. Jared has the right idea, drunken melon is much better than vodka gummy bears.

Latest posts

Top Bottom