Amazon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Down permanently now. The left will not allow any oppisition.
Yeah I know right it's crazy how no tech companies want o do business with and host groups that have already done an insurrectionat he capitol and are planning something for inauguration day while saying members of their own party like Pence should be murdered. I'm sure allllll that has nooooothing to do with it. Meanwhile we're over here on a thread based on bullcrap that should have been fact checked in under 10 seconds before being posted.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I know right it's crazy how no tech companies want o do business with and host groups that have already done an insurrectionat he capitol and are planning something for inauguration day while saying members of their own party like Pence should be murdered. I'm sure allllll that has nooooothing to do with it. Meanwhile we're over here on a thread based on bullcrap that should have been fact checked in under 10 seconds before being posted.

What is free speech? I oppose what happened at the Capitol but I also oppose big tech censorship. Anyone advocating violence anywhere should be arrested. It goes unchecked all of the time on Twitter. Burn the books, arrest those who think differently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But not the threats leftists post. Has any activist left wing group been 'censored'?

Woody
Would you notice if it was? Honest question here. I've noticed most folks on here tend to notice what is in their sphere and not a lot of people are looking outside their sphere. So if something like Parler goes down it's visible. Even if you weren't personally on it, personalities on here, or OAN or Infowars or whatever will mention it. But unless someone was exposed to it or was paying attention would they notice if antifachat.com or whatever went down? (No, I don't think that's a real website to start with, but just put as an example).

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Would you notice if it was? Honest question here. I've noticed most folks on here tend to notice what is in their sphere and not a lot of people are looking outside their sphere. So if something like Parler goes down it's visible. Even if you weren't personally on it, personalities on here, or OAN or Infowars or whatever will mention it. But unless someone was exposed to it or was paying attention would they notice if antifachat.com or whatever went down? (No, I don't think that's a real website to start with, but just put as an example).

Yup, I guarantee that 75% of the folks bitching about what Twitter is doing, especially on forums like this, don't even have accounts and have never used it.

There are plenty of Republican, right-wing, and libertarian voices that are very active on Twitter and haven't been suspended and several left-wing accounts have been suspended over the last year.

Folks just repost what they've heard.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I take that as a "No."

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom