And you thought ammo price gouging was bad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I will have to read a few and see if I was trolling while drinking vodka and taking ambien. I don't remember saying much about the ammo prices. I have posted a few links when I found good deals, but my thought has always been, price it as you wish and if someone wants it they will buy it.

Disclaimer: My wife has commented before I babble a lot while partaking in the Russian drink of choice. LOL

I was in no way talking about any person what so ever, and If you thought it was pointed at you, I'll put out this disclaimer:
Like I said in my OP: "Some People"

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just to keep this thread alive for those slugs that resell ammo, I'll just post this to keep it up.

Let us know if your intimate feelings about making a dollar or two and self gratifications under your bed covers make you a better person?

Lets hear it again! Post up your full name, and location.

Let us know if your the obnoxious asshat in the line that will resell before leaving a walmart, and wait outside to sell to the people coming out of the store that you just screwed because you bought ammo you don't even have a gun to shoot it from.

Tell us how your get some ejactulation out of doing this and then tell us how you hate being screwed by the oil company's.

Don't even think I'm one in line. LOL, I learned my lesson a long time ago.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know much about the margins on the product they sell in the store, but I understand it makes up for the low margins on gasoline.

Well here is an idea of how it works
Most people don't realize that QT makes their own ice (bags). It cost about 1/2 a cent for the bag, the big ice machine in the back makes it. So for the price of water and the time it takes a clerk to till and tie the bags... About .05 a bag. Sells in store for $1.59 iirc now. You wouldn't imagine how many bags of ice each store sells a day!
Fountain drinks/Coffee... Cups cost about .05 a piece, syrup for pop per cup is about .02 per.... 32oz pop sells in store .69 and they sell TONS a day at each store. Coffee is all made in store, bag off coffee grounds about .25 which makes about a gallon of coffee which sells for about 1.19 per 20oz....
There is a ton of profit off those things!!!! Mainly cause they sell so much every day.
Don't even get me started on things like hot dogs at store like 56 (pine and mingo)...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Post up your full name, and location.

Let us know if your the obnoxious asshat in the line that will resell before leaving a walmart, and wait outside to sell to the people coming out of the store that you just screwed .

While I'm on a roll, This is another thing that totally pisses me off.

Hiding behind a suedo name and spouting bull crap about how bad you are and how you will take on the military in your bunker is totally ********.

Put your name out there and stand behind what you post. Be man/women enough to put it out there and stand behind it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom