Another suicide at Tulsa Firearms?? WTF??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good heavens I'm glad I don't work at a gun range anymore. That was my biggest fear. That someone die on that range while I was there.

I dunno about being so skeered of someone being killed while I was there...but I have feared being killed my-dang-self by some goofball at the range waving his gun around with his finger on the trigger.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dunno about being so skeered of someone being killed while I was there...but I have feared being killed my-dang-self by some goofball at the range waving his gun around with his finger on the trigger.

I've felt that way myself. I was in TF a couple years ago using the range one day when there was no one else on the line. A middle-aged couple came in with a boy in his early teens. When I looked over, I realized the boy had the classical facial appearance of someone with Down's Syndrome. A few minutes later as I stepped back to switch to another firearm in my range bag, I saw that the father had the boy in front of him on the line, and was helping him put some rounds down range. When the boy's first shot went into the ceiling, I changed my mind and left pronto.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I didn't say who I was afraid was gonna die ... Just about 3/4s of the time I was afraid it was gonna be me! Sheesh ... dullards and idiots abound at the gun range. I feel ya!!

It is sad that someone would do that to a business though. Both for them because they didn't get the help they needed (NOT saying the gun range could have possibly known) and for the business (because of copy-cats). Bad bad deal, all the way around.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On a more somber note; it's just sad whenever someone, anyone, is that bad off that the only way out is to kill yourself. But I really hate it when somebody does the "suicide by cop" thing.

APeterson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to be insensitive. But, I was suddenly struck with an interesting thought. Just wondering if Tulsa Firearms will now start charging the Rental Fees prior to the Rental Party Shooting?

Latest posts

Top Bottom