Another suicide at Tulsa Firearms?? WTF??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VitruvianDoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The victim did get a membership. Tulsa Firearms will only allow you to rent a gun if you have a membership or are the guest of someone who has a membership. My boyfriend and I were the only ones in the shooting range with the victim and I was in the booth right next to him. He waited to shoot himself until we had walked out of the range. We came back in after getting more ammo and renting me a different gun to find him laying on the ground. TF offered our membership on the house but I am not sure I want to return. The place gave me a weird feeling the first time we visited which was last Saturday.

Sorry to hear. I hope you both are coping well and if not don't hesitate to get help.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I knew a girl in high school that did that several years after we graduated. Rented a gun and quickly off'ed herself at the indoor range.

The range I have been to will not let you rent a gun unless there are two of you together or you have a paid yearly membership.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The victim did get a membership. Tulsa Firearms will only allow you to rent a gun if you have a membership or are the guest of someone who has a membership. My boyfriend and I were the only ones in the shooting range with the victim and I was in the booth right next to him. He waited to shoot himself until we had walked out of the range. We came back in after getting more ammo and renting me a different gun to find him laying on the ground. TF offered our membership on the house but I am not sure I want to return. The place gave me a weird feeling the first time we visited which was last Saturday.

Wow I'm sorry you had to see that. If TFA gives you the creeps now I'd go to 2A, its much better than TFA

XPerties

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Come on guys. Making statements that create laughter at such an event is not civil. Have a heart.

kitkat13 - As someone who has witness a suicide and had 2 in the family I hope you are doing OK. Walking in on a scene like that can be traumatic. Take care.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Wow... ya sorry you had to go through that.

I was reading an article somewhere on it and I guess that some other indoor ranges have a policy that you are not allowed to rent a firearm unless you bring one in also or a party you are with has one already. They say that has cut down on this type of thing as 99% of the people who do it come in alone and don't have their own firearm.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For someoe who has had a friend commit suicide; you're a class 1 dick. You have no clue the underlying circumstances.

From someone that had a close family member commit suicide and had to literally help clean up the mess I'll say I have no sympathy for this crap either. It ruined our family and it's beyond selfish to do dramatic stunts like this when someone else or many are emotionally affected. If you are going to off yourself, have some courtesy and do it in private because people just going about their business shouldn't have to be exposed to this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom