Any Bigfoot Believers out there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think if they really existed, someone would have found the remains of a dead one somewhere, some time.

This or they would have shown up on someone's game camera by now.

If they can't find one with FLIR, then that's pretty strong evidence that they don't exist. I don't care how smart or evasive it is, it still has a heat signature that can be seen and tracked.

While I'm on that topic, the Moonshiners show is just about to make me blow out a vien telling the ABC agents on TV to just put a FLIR in the air where they think a still might be operating. It would save them a lot of guesswork. Those 80 gallon pots with a bonfire underneath them have to put out the heat signature of a dinosaur.

Last edited:

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I liked the episode last night where they found a deer corpse at the bottom of a steep hill, with a broken leg, and that crazy leader guy immediately confirmed it was a bigfoot kill, because bigfoots apparently break the legs of their prey before actually killing them.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_Pistolas_obamasasquatch.jpg
You could have something here.

Leemaxx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I liked the episode last night where they found a deer corpse at the bottom of a steep hill, with a broken leg, and that crazy leader guy immediately confirmed it was a bigfoot kill, because bigfoots apparently break the legs of their prey before actually killing them.

FACT! This is common knowledge. :slap:

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is why you never borrow money from Bigfoot.

bink98xcab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, although I won't try to convince any one.I have seen one around here, many people here know my story and some believe and most dont.that reall.It really d
oesn't matter to me. Iknow what my wife and I saw . And for all those that believe something could be out there, he looked very close to harry on harry and the hendersons.and walked just like the one on that old video that is always reffered to when talking about sasquatch

Latest posts

Top Bottom