Any Vapers still around?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ironically, Oklahoma has a 'thing' for vape shops. More in our state than any other single state. OKCVapes seemed really impressive until I stopped in one day. Ended up looking at a bunch of knock-off stuff, but their juice is pretty tasty.

Those pipe vapes seem sort of neat, in a steam-punk sort of way. The shops down in Lawton sold out and never re-ordered. Most vape shops seem to never re-order stuff, like the whole community hops on whatever is 'new and improved' and leaves the trusty old stuff in the dust. Parts/wick availability is what forced me into rebuilding (and not wanting to buy anything online without holding it first)

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Part of it might have to do with Oklahoma having one of the highest rates of cigarette smoking in the nation (just after KY and WV, I believe).

Steampunky vape pipes would be awesome, actually. Most of the stuff I've seen is either super expensive, or super sketchy Etsy stuff.

J.C. Kerns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last July I bought a pack of cigarettes and, as an afterthought one of the cheap simple vaporizers. I had a pack-a-day habit and it took me four days to do that pack of cigarettes. I've been vape only since then. No tobacco of any kind.
I still "need" my nicotine, but my M.D. and cardiologist both call it a miracle. The fact that I no longer smoke and that my lungs show to be clean and clear on x-ray and CAT scan seems to impress them. They have offered me no reason to stop the vaping.
I was a smoker for 47 years. I worked in welding shops for most of those years. I do have heart failure and COPD.
No excuses. But the nicotine habit is a tough one.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Part of it might have to do with Oklahoma having one of the highest rates of cigarette smoking in the nation (just after KY and WV, I believe).

Steampunky vape pipes would be awesome, actually. Most of the stuff I've seen is either super expensive, or super sketchy Etsy stuff.

I always thought that too. Pricey habit it can be. I started with an ego twist evod, ended up with provari.. now, all I want it a 120w/20amp $400 box mod lol. It's replaced my gun buying hobby

Latest posts

Top Bottom