Anybody at Edmond Walmart today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife and I were at the Danforth Edmond Walmart pharmacy and saw a guy in an OK2A shirt. Wife was asking me what that was so I told here. I think they guy heard us since I was making no effort to be quite since I am proud of people that openly stand up for their rights. I got to wondering if it was a OSA member, I started to ask but was afraid it my be GunFluffer and was worried he might think I was hitting on him, and he liked it.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
14urMYvFxIKEms.gif

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife and I were at the Danforth Edmond Walmart pharmacy and saw a guy in an OK2A shirt. Wife was asking me what that was so I told here. I think they guy heard us since I was making no effort to be quite since I am proud of people that openly stand up for their rights. I got to wondering if it was a OSA member, I started to ask but was afraid it my be GunFluffer and was worried he might think I was hitting on him, and he liked it.
Hahah I go to the one off 35. That danforth one is full of creepy old men with carry bulges

Latest posts

Top Bottom