Anyone else have a SHTF Bag or Bug Out Bag?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a nice Alice Pack with a frame that I bought from a member with intentions of using it like you but never got around to it. PM me if you want to see it. I will take some pictures tonight.

I was thinking of getting a large Alice pack with the metal frame. Kind of like this Alice Bag, but maybe a little newer version.

GlockedandLoaded

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to start working on my bag here in a couple of months. It's gonna be a hefty sumbitch.

Most likely will take 2 rucksacks, and have enough to last for multiple weeks.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/Fox-LARGE-TRANS...ultDomain_0&hash=item4aa9a0e245#ht_1355wt_905
heres the bag. without food its 16 pounds. i was able to keep the weight down by not carrying any water. thats what the water filter bottle is for.
with the MOLLE style bag im able to save room in the bag by attaching items on the outside.

Nice set up. Giving me ideas.

Does the weight include the rifle and magazines or will the rifle be hand carried and the mags go on your first line gear?

GlockedandLoaded

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
that includes the rifle and loaded mags. i want to be hands free. so that if im out in public i can blend in. drawing no unwanted attention from the public and law enforcement.
worse case senaro ill be bringing my AR if i have time broken down

Latest posts

Top Bottom