Anyone Have Progressive Car Insurance?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had an issue with AAA about a week ago. Our son has them for towing and got the package where the vehicle can be towed up to 100 miles to a repair shop. However, somehow, one of the towing services in Tulsa "accepted" the tow offer from AAA and they never even showed up to Oklahoma City. What I would like to know is why AAA would extend offers to cities that far away from where the vehicle is broke down.

I guess that if one towing company "accepts" and offer from AAA, then it may disappear from all towing services anywhere else.

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
See if you qualify for Amica. Very strong company. We live on the edge of nowhere so do not meet their underwriting requirements but if we did….

Sure the game is rigged but you can’t win if you don’t play.

Bill Hoeft

Marksman
Reaction score
Just got my renewal from Geico and it went up a LOT! It went from $800 and change to almost $1200...nearly 50%. No tickets, no claims. I've always been happy with them and they've been very responsive but that seems excessive for someone my age, 800+ credit scores, and clean record.

I love their Mechanical Breakdown coverage (like a really cheap extended warranty). But they've just priced themselves out of my market.

I've checked with my local agents and they aren't even in the same universe price wise. Allstate would have to pay me for accepting their coverage. USAA is a no go, too. I've had horrible luck with USAA insurance...almost as bad as Allstate. Never again for those two.

All that being said, I can save $440 year switching to Progressive with the same coverages (minus the mechanical breakdown). I'm looking for anyone that has personal experience with them.
Be aware that Progressive is just like their name, political Progressives that have donated huge money to d

sushi & pistols

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got my renewal from Geico and it went up a LOT! It went from $800 and change to almost $1200...nearly 50%. No tickets, no claims. I've always been happy with them and they've been very responsive but that seems excessive for someone my age, 800+ credit scores, and clean record.

I love their Mechanical Breakdown coverage (like a really cheap extended warranty). But they've just priced themselves out of my market.

I've checked with my local agents and they aren't even in the same universe price wise. Allstate would have to pay me for accepting their coverage. USAA is a no go, too. I've had horrible luck with USAA insurance...almost as bad as Allstate. Never again for those two.

All that being said, I can save $440 year switching to Progressive with the same coverages (minus the mechanical breakdown). I'm looking for anyone that has personal experience with them.
We have progressive one full coverage vehicle three vehicles with liability a Harley and renters insurance is 2400.00 a year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom