AR platform 22lr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rodman2112

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good to hear. That is typical of the service I have received over the years from Smith.

Same here. This is the second time I have dealt with their service department and both times they were extremely fast. Received the rifle back yesterday and it's ready to go with new parts (they listed an upgrade on the paperwork, so maybe they aren't using MIM for the feed ramp anymore).

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same here. This is the second time I have dealt with their service department and both times they were extremely fast. Received the rifle back yesterday and it's ready to go with new parts (they listed an upgrade on the paperwork, so maybe they aren't using MIM for the feed ramp anymore).

Hopefully mine won't have to go in for the upgrade. But if it does, it will at least be fast.

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Model 1 Sales has all kinds of .22 lr upper halves for sale. You can configure one to you liking. Put it on your lower and go shooting cheap.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've shot .22 AR conversions before and found even "shorties" too heavy for my liking. I'd rather keep my AR's in normal calibers and have a dedicated .22lr AR. I got the S&W M&P15-22 Talo and when you consider the light weight, reliability and performance I wouldn't own a conversion now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom