Are people disappointed with the Glock 43?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I broke down and dropped the Ghost Edge in my 43. That along with some q-tips and a little light polishing has given me a very nice smooth trigger. It feels pretty much like my Glock 19 now. I'm very pleased with how it came out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, they sure took a good-looking gun and made it ugly in that test didn't they?

they kinda hurt my feelings there alittle bit. Don't get me wrong I'm no glock fan boy, however it's just does what it's supposed to. Even without proper care and maintenance, so I can't really gripe.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
they kinda hurt my feelings there alittle bit. Don't get me wrong I'm no glock fan boy, however it's just does what it's supposed to. Even without proper care and maintenance, so I can't really gripe.

Try that with your SA 1911 9mm Range Officer- probably have a little different outcome. But that's a nice pistol alright...very nice...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the G43 is a great pistol, I like mine, there are a couple of things that stink like shorter trigger reach than the rest (some people love it, I hate it), the rigger pull is too heavy (it can be corrected by installing an aftermarket connector).
Other than that it is great, accurate, stronger than most capable of shooting any ammo of any spec, SAAMI, NATO, CIP. Many US designed 9mm pistols are limited to SAAMI specs only.
I carry the G43 when I need something light and the beloved G26 the rest of the time.

patrickcudd

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have both the 43 and the Shield. Both are great in my opinion, but I carry the 43 more often. Glock does indeed need to add capacity to the mags though!

Latest posts

Top Bottom