Are people really this stupid?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I‘ve said it 1000 times we have a Bad Ass MotherF#@$%er problem in this country. To many think they are one so much so that they will attack a clearly armed man.. the shooter did him a solid by lowering that shot in my opinion.
Maybe up a few inches and centered would protect the gene pool as well.

Woody

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe up a few inches and centered would protect the gene pool as well.

Woody
Yeah he redirected is center mass shot to hips, kid is lucky he’s alIve…… I mean I dunno the backstory here but when some has a weapon drawn you should have the common sense to NOT continue the charge, especially with your fists. I kinda understand you dont want to end the life of a dumbass kid unless it‘s life threatening. But he turned into a crybaby immediately.

ricco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Branca does a breakdown of this incident, about an hour and a half.

If you have an interest in the legalities it's worth your time.

The aggressor in the video did die according to Branca.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guy needed to hear one of my old dad's sayings. "Don't let your alligator mouth overload your butterfly butt!" Of course evidence indicates it wouldn't have helped him any if he had... :)

Oh, and my initial thought on seeing the thread title was "Yep. Quite often, these days." That was BEFORE watching the video.
I heard it as "don't let your alligator mouth turn around and bite your canary ass." Another that would've benefited him is "don't let your mouth write checks that your arse can't cash."

Latest posts

Top Bottom