Are people really this stupid?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Spoiled Bratisum at work! This punk obviously didn't think this guy was serious about defending himself! We have far to a many SPOILED BRATS in this country, that think they can do anything they choose, to anyone they choose, and get away with it! WHO do you think is doing these SCHOOL SHOOTINGS? If teachers, school employees, would arm themselves, and KILL the next BRAT PUNK that thought schools were a safe way to get ATTENTION, string the shooter up like a trophy deer, and put this all over the world on TV, and make a HERO out of the teacher/ employee that SAVED THESE SCHOOL KIDS LIVES, BY KILLING THIS MAGGOT, do you think the next punk would find another way of getting attention? We had air liner hijacking on a regular bases for 30 years, REMEMBER! No one could figure out how to stop them, then 9/11 happened! There has not been ONE takeover air liner hijacking in the 21 years sense, RIGHT? WHY IS THAT? Potential hijackers know, without a doubt, that no group of passengers will allow that to happen, no matter what! RIGHT? This is obviously what is going to have to happen to stop school shootings! Politicians, the news media, police, airlines, etc. didn't solve this problem, THE PEOPLE DID! THEY SIMPLY REFUSED TO ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN AGAIN!

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Spoiled Bratisum at work! This punk obviously didn't think this guy was serious about defending himself! We have far to a many SPOILED BRATS in this country, that think they can do anything they choose, to anyone they choose, and get away with it! WHO do you think is doing these SCHOOL SHOOTINGS? If teachers, school employees, would arm themselves, and KILL the next BRAT PUNK that thought schools were a safe way to get ATTENTION, string the shooter up like a trophy deer, and put this all over the world on TV, and make a HERO out of the teacher/ employee that SAVED THESE SCHOOL KIDS LIVES, BY KILLING THIS MAGGOT, do you think the next punk would find another way of getting attention? We had air liner hijacking on a regular bases for 30 years, REMEMBER! No one could figure out how to stop them, then 9/11 happened! There has not been ONE takeover air liner hijacking in the 21 years sense, RIGHT? WHY IS THAT? Potential hijackers know, without a doubt, that no group of passengers will allow that to happen, no matter what! RIGHT? This is obviously what is going to have to happen to stop school shootings! Politicians, the news media, police, airlines, etc. didn't solve this problem, THE PEOPLE DID! THEY SIMPLY REFUSED TO ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN AGAIN!
I'm not talking about child abuse which is absolutely wrong on all counts, but if the courts hadn't stuck their noses in EVERY aspect of parenting to the point that parents these days are terrified to even tell their kid NO because they might be reported to Child Protective Services for 'abuse', I think that a lot of what's happening (gang-banging, bullying, school shootings, etc.) would not be happening.
My parents were never abusive, but the occasional swat on the butt for misbehaving, especially misbehaving in public, certainly didn't do me any lasting harm, but did teach me to be respectful of others and their property.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not talking about child abuse which is absolutely wrong on all counts, but if the courts hadn't stuck their noses in EVERY aspect of parenting to the point that parents these days are terrified to even tell their kid NO because they might be reported to Child Protective Services for 'abuse', I think that a lot of what's happening (gang-banging, bullying, school shootings, etc.) would not be happening.
My parents were never abusive, but the occasional swat on the butt for misbehaving, especially misbehaving in public, certainly didn't do me any lasting harm, but did teach me to be respectful of others and their property.
Swat on the butt? My dad used his razor strop as a terror weapon. And taught me how to kill when fist-fighting, since he was the little weedy guy in high school who was bullied until he fed a bully a brick one day...

You stop bullying by teaching the kids to fight. I prefer without the use of bricks or knives or guns, but I'm also willing to play massive escalatio. They bring a knife, you bring a gun, they bring a gun, you carpet bomb them from 30,000 feet with B-52's. May have forgotten to mention that I'm retired US Air Force, enlisted during the Vietnam war. ;)

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Swat on the butt? My dad used his razor strop as a terror weapon. And taught me how to kill when fist-fighting, since he was the little weedy guy in high school who was bullied until he fed a bully a brick one day...

You stop bullying by teaching the kids to fight. I prefer without the use of bricks or knives or guns, but I'm also willing to play massive escalatio. They bring a knife, you bring a gun, they bring a gun, you carpet bomb them from 30,000 feet with B-52's. May have forgotten to mention that I'm retired US Air Force, enlisted during the Vietnam war. ;)
I was trying to keep it tame ("swatt on the butt") so I wouldn't rile up the PETA bunch 😏. BTW, my Dad was also a barber and I was quite acquainted with his razor strop. as well as school paddles.

Latest posts

Top Bottom