Are you a member with less than 100 posts?? If so ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:woot: We are glad to have you ... And if I don't piss you off at least once ... sometimes twice ... then you haven't lived. Apparently I can be a real mess ... :P BUT you are welcome to PM me with any issues you have. If you are being a dingaling, I'll tell you so ... If you are not, I'll tell the other guy he's being a dingaling ... :wink2: Either way, we'll get it worked out ... :P
And when you meet her she may slap you and call you names. I don't think I qualify to post here BUT I've been there only posting my 20 to use the classifieds then you start meeting people and getting to know them now it's no biggie. Don't be shy folks. BB is the only one that bites haha

CrossJ

Marksman
Reaction score
Can't remember how I found the forum. I read here almost every day. I think the reason I don't post much is that I have burned out on the internet banter over the years on other sites. I guess I am not totally cured because I do come here to watch the show often...lol.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And when you meet her she may slap you and call you names. I don't think I qualify to post here BUT I've been there only posting my 20 to use the classifieds then you start meeting people and getting to know them now it's no biggie. Don't be shy folks. BB is the only one that bites haha

You are gonna be :cry3: when I "forget" to make your snickerdoodles ... :P Especially when Mitch gets chocolate chip (with pecans) and eyecyou gets A snickerdoodle :wink2: too ...
Oh and no Wiz, I didn't forget you ... I believe there is a pan of cinnamon rolls with your name on them ... :rotflmao:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Post 12?
That kinda paints an ugly picture.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are gonna be :cry3: when I "forget" to make your snickerdoodles ... :P Especially when Mitch gets chocolate chip (with pecans) and eyecyou gets A snickerdoodle :wink2: too ...
Oh and no Wiz, I didn't forget you ... I believe there is a pan of cinnamon rolls with your name on them ... :rotflmao:
I will possibility need them to soak up all the alcohol that weekend haha

CD68

Marksman
Reaction score
I found the forum a few years back...don't remember what I was searching for at the time, but it led me here. The few folks I have met from here were good people. I just tend to hang back and enjoy the stories/banter. I'm the same in person...Plus, I'm usually stuck with the iPad or my phone, and I'm terrible at typing on either of them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom