Armadillo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seen an armadillo swim once....

Me and a buddy fished on the river all night at a creek mouth. about an hour after sun came up he had ran and checked our lines and were packing stuff up. I heard some thing crashing through the woods. Not knowing what it was I drew my sidearm, a T/C contender with 10" .45/.410 barrel with 3" #4 shot. Across the creek the creature showed itself, twas a 'diller. It took a swan dive into the creek off the bank that was 15-20 feet to the water on that side. He popped up like a bobber and started swimming across the creek. About the time he was well within range for my T/C I turned him into gar food.....

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
The turkey hunt.........that turned into looking for sheds and shrooms.............that turned into........."dad, can I?" This has to be the complete opposite of D&T's longrange shot, this one being about 5'. One shed found by the way.
i1085.photobucket.com_albums_j434_btenn1_photobucket_8172_1365383743258_zps4b6d0c1d.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom