Armslist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably because of no registration
Guns aren't registered.

I used to peruse Armslist, but when it became pay to play, it took the savings out of it. I see some deals here and there on this site and if I catch them early enough, Ill jump on them quick. I've got my eye on one here, but he's a little high IMO. I'll wait it out, make an offer. The worst they can say is no.

Daryl Licht

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably because of no registration
I actually payed a couple more bucks for a gun at a gun show because it was in identical condition to the one on the next table, but it was a private sale, the other guy was a FFL. But since then I've filled out enough 4473's to heat a small house for a couple of weeks, so if there is a list, I'm definitely on it.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought and sold several guns through armslist 10-15 years ago. As soon as it got more mainstream and started forcing you to pay for an account I stopped. Don’t even lurk there anymore. I just don’t care.

I search the classifieds here regularly and have bought and sold quite a bit. I’ve bought a truck, a boat, multiple guns… sold multiple guns, sold a smoker, etc. I enjoy the classifieds here no doubt. But if there’s ever a specific gun I’m really wanting I normally just seek it out via a local FFL

Almost Jack Burton

Not the real Jack Burton but close.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm constantly trading stuff around so I use both. I have only had 2 bad experiences on A.L. in over 10 years and both were young kids in OKC trying to get their "gangster" card. Both situations were diffused quickly and without any violence. Like here there are some great deals at times. And a few bucks to keep a webpage up and running that pisses off the anti freedom scum belly's is worth it to me.

D V US

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would cruise the "list" every day just to see what's out there and stay current. But when they went to paid memberships, I lost all interest. I had made some transactions and ran into a fair share of riffraff, so that may have contributed to my lack of interest. I've enjoyed the classifieds here, picked up a few things I've wanted and met many fine folks. Only ran into one tard here asking me to buy his Remington Rand, and then got upset when I wouldn't give him over full retail price. Seems like those don't last long here.

maxim240sx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use both for purchasing and selling. Just not sure lots of people know about the internet and buying when it comes to listing most guns online. Since probably 50-60% are asking more then a simple search that’ll find a lower price on the majority of common guns.

Latest posts

Top Bottom