AT&T cell service in Yukon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any OSAers care to comment on their service in Yukon-ish? I've been with Vzn forever and had no real complaints on coverage/service, other than the bill.

ATT claims they'd save me about $100 a month, so I'm thinking about it. But I'm sceered.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just switched over from another carrier about 5 months ago. They stated our bill would be one thing, but I am paying about $70 more than they quoted.
Yeah that's kind of my fear. It's really the fear of getting into a giant hassle with them over it that has locked me into Verizon for so many years. Kind of the enemy you know sort of thing.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
AT&T = Always Taking & Taking

Every. Single. Time. I've ever had ANY service with AT&T, it has devolved into them trying to screw me over.
- Double billing - check
- Double drafting my account - check
- Disconnecting service because they swore I shorted them $0.26 cents. (And then charging a $40 re-connection fee). - check
- Having service just suddenly disappear at my house and 3 months later they still haven't fixed it, and won't let me out of the contact when they are already in breach. - check
Continuing to bill me after telling them 3 times to disconnect service - check

They could be the last phone company on the planet, and I just wouldn't have a phone anymore...

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
AT&T = Always Taking & Taking

Every. Single. Time. I've ever had ANY service with AT&T, it has devolved into them trying to screw me over.
- Double billing - check
- Double drafting my account - check
- Disconnecting service because they swore I shorted them $0.26 cents. (And then charging a $40 re-connection fee). - check
- Having service just suddenly disappear at my house and 3 months later they still haven't fixed it, and won't let me out of the contact when they are already in breach. - check
Continuing to bill me after telling them 3 times to disconnect service - check

They could be the last phone company on the planet, and I just wouldn't have a phone anymore...
So, I'll count you as a no vote, lol?

They are installing fiber at the house, so hopefully I have better luck than you. I'm keeping cox along side it until I'm sure.

I'll probably just stay where I'm at on cell, like I have for the last couple decades.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, I'll count you as a no vote, lol?

They are installing fiber at the house, so hopefully I have better luck than you. I'm keeping cox along side it until I'm sure.

I'll probably just stay where I'm at on cell, like I have for the last couple decades.
This was all over the span of about 8-10 years. (Last go around was about 3 years ago.) It includes internet, cell phone, and land line phone services. Every department was as bad as the next.

I wish you the best of luck. I'll never touch them again.

Rht3bz

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We signed up with AT&T to “save” on our cell bill after we traded our other cell phones in. Nothing but disaster! They claim we never sent our old phones in even though I have the tracking numbers. I’ve spent a dozen hours on the phone with multiple AT&T reps trying to straighten stuff out, never again. Once I can get away from them we will find another carrier and hope for the best. Never AT&T again.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn’t use AT&T if they gave me a free phone and service. Had them years ago and everything about them sucked.

Latest posts

Top Bottom