Be careful how you post in the classifieds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any men in here or just crybabies?
Don't like the price? Sit home and suck your thumb or just wake up and realize the market is insane right now.
Don't like the price, go find it somewhere cheaper. Good luck and lmk how that works for you.
Or you can post here and be a whiney biatch
You should have bought what you wanted over the last few years when stuff was rock bottom prices.

I just started reloading. Yeah sucks for me. You don't see me crying about $70-$100/K primers.
It is what it is, either buy at a price you are willing to pay or shut your pie hole and keep looking elsewhere.

And you think just because you're on some website that someone should give you a gun at last weeks cost and for them to replace it at this weeks cost? What are you, two?

So you want me to give you ammo/guns at last years prices and buy ammo/guns for myself at this weeks prices..
LOFL, cry me a river. Must be fsa democrats wanting everyone to give...

So it's someone elses fault that you(or I) didn't plan ahead.

Last edited:

Okiedog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't like the price? Sit home and suck your thumb or just wake up and realize the market is insane right now.
Don't like the price, go find it somewhere cheaper. Good luck and lmk how that works for you.
You should have bought what you wanted over the last few years when stuff was rock bottom prices.

I just started reloading. Yeah sucks for me. You don't see me crying about $70-$100/K primers.
It is what it is, either buy at a price you are willing to pay or shut your pie hole and keep looking elsewhere.

And you think just because you're on some website that someone should give you a gun at last weeks cost and for them to replace it at this weeks cost? What are you, two?

So you want me to give you ammo/guns at last years prices and buy ammo/guns for myself at this weeks prices..

:clap3:

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice! Have an PSA 7.5” 300BO complete upper arriving today. It was almost $400. Feel a little bent over...

Local pawn shop has a couple of Anderson 5.56 for sale. $600-700ish. They also have a SR-25 in .243 but wanting $1300.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I thought about 300blk, but it was that same price when I was looking 6 weeks ago. Only reason I bought that little 556 was the email coupon for $189/complete upper. The 9mm kit wasn't as cheap, but that's what I went looking for. It was sold out when I decided on the 556, then a few days later, the 9mm was in stock again lol. The old lady gave me a pass on it all. Cost me a new range toy for her, but I'll take a rare pass anyday.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Some of these old fellas are on a fixed income, no need to be an uppity "biatch" to them.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Some of these old fellas are on a fixed income, no need to be an uppity "biatch" to them.

Some people are badazz keyboard commandos. OSA is becoming a forum of people that have no manners and price their stuff at rip-off prices. Supply and demand is what it is. A core group of good people have been here a long time, have done many fair deals over the years, price their things fairly, and are the reason a lot of us stick around. .50 per round for 9mm ball ammo is ridiculous unless I’m out and desperate. Some people have no problem charging that and more. Maybe it’s why I usually lose money on deals I’ve made over the years. Oh well, my conscience is clear and I’ve made several good friends doing it. To each their own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Top Bottom