be prepared to vomit!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

initseven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the other hand, I find "toy guns" irresponsible. It teaches children it is a toy and not a tool. IMHO, there should be no such thing as toy guns.

I understand what you are saying, but I try to use the toy gun to teach my children safe handling of guns. I make them take the same precautions with toys as real guns. Hopefully it will build good safe habits.

Big-Tex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't say anything. I plan on having my concealed carry gun duracoated white to match my oakleys. haha I might actually do that.

To each his own, but a llama? c'mon man, you own a flippin mikkeyDeez. Go buy a wilson combat.

dru

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ba dup ba ba ba, I'm lovin' it.

Definitely unique, but at least he's passionate about something. There's a lot of way worse things than having poor taste in firearm aesthetics

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
me: Can I get a side order of 2 CMC powermags and a 16 piece CORBON to go with that springfield please?

crackling speaker voice: Would you like to supresize that combo today?

me: no thank you.

crackling speaker voice: that'll be $752.36 at the first window please pull around.

Latest posts

Top Bottom