be prepared to vomit!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Automobiles and airplanes aren't toys either.

Are those irresponsible, too?

I dont think playing with a tonka toy or a model of a 737 can lead a child to picking up your car/plane and killing themselves or someone else.

Since a toy gun is approx the same size (in most cases) as a real firearm, and your kids' playtime with said toy gun involves pointing it at objects not meant to be dead, the first "uh-oh" when they find a real firearm in your house could be a bad situation.

Im not saying that any kid who plays with a toy gun will end up shooting someone or themselves, but you are increasing the odds.

Toy guns are perfectly acceptable, in my book, as long as you follow the previous posters code of responsibility and teach the kid that this toy needs to be respected just as if it were real.

I had many cap guns, water guns, cork guns, et al growing up, yet my father always taught me that it should never be pointed at something I didnt want dead. I can still remember the willow tree branch flogging I recieved for shooting my cork gun at my neighbors but.

He should dress up as ronald mcdonald when he goes to the range. How effin funny would that be? Or make a spoof action movie trailer for youtube.

Love your avatar! I believe if you watch closely, they have Dillon presses in their "bunker" in the first movie. ;)

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ai206.photobucket.com_albums_bb300_silveradofan98_mcdonalds_custom_car.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom