Beretta 92 fs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really like the Beretta 92fs and have no problem with the grip size, even used to conceal one on a regular basis. I prefer Beretta over Glock. like many people though i sold or traded a few ofthem for something else. some gun stores will have several models in stock, i eventually plan to purchase another Beretta 92 series pistol. Reliability is good as long as factory Beretta magazines or Mec Gar magazines are used.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm looking at getting thinner grips for mine, but even as she is I have no problem with her. Even as she I still have no issues with her. Actually we'll be going to the range tomorrow, and may do some video's of her, other's, and some Black powder toy's too.

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have 2. A 92FS in black that is showing some wear, and a stainless Brigadier. Size is what it is; I conceal carry with an IWB when it is their time for carry rotation. If you can carry a full size 1911 or Glock then it should be no problem. Shoots soft, plenty accurate. I enjoy them, as I do all my firearms. I say grab one.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have 2. A 92FS in black that is showing some wear, and a stainless Brigadier. Size is what it is; I conceal carry with an IWB when it is their time for carry rotation. If you can carry a full size 1911 or Glock then it should be no problem. Shoots soft, plenty accurate. I enjoy them, as I do all my firearms. I say grab one.

This, I'm only 5"9" 160lbs, and can easily carry IWB, along with a couple of douple stack magazines, even in the summer, and I don't print! I would rather hav e a big gun than a little gun!!

wolfkpr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My only real concern in Iraq for our M9's was magazines (and that was a lowest bidder contract issue).. Its a rugged, durable, go to war capable pistol. Make sure you are OK with the size of the grip and the trigger reach, and that you are ok with the DA/SA action... and yeah, its definitely full size, and like a lot of the DA types, its thick through the slide and handle. If you are good with those ups and downs- then get one. All the bugs have been worked out by now, mags and parts are readily available.