Best 1911 for .......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What about a Sig Sauer 1911?

www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com_prodimages_16220_DEFAULT_l.jpg

Done & done.

I'm sold. Havent seen a bad review yet...

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not really. I've never heard a single bad thing about a Sig 1911. I'm not a huge fan of tan guns but that one looks slick. I do like that the Sigs have external extractors. That's why I went with S&W, since they do as well.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You provided one excerpt from one article. Wow you really put out some effort there. The OP asked for opinions about guns within a range of 700 to 900 dollars but as usual some jackwagons have to throw in their hyper expensive choices even though they are irrelevant to the discussion based on the OP'S request. Why not just start a fanboy thread about overpriced guns where other people who bought similar guns at similar prices can pat each other on the back?

Something is wrong with you. I gave no expensive choices as a recommendation to the OP. In fact... here's what I said.... post #9

Second this. Sigs and Rugers are one of the best deals out there IMO.

The S&W E series are nice, I really like them a lot but their grip safeties and thumb safeties are REALLY sloppy, to the point I've yet to pick one up that had a positive engagement on the thumb safety. Not good for carry.

Only recommendation I gave to the OP, I gave my opinion of S&Ws but said they are good guns multiple times and you've thrown a hissy fit ever since.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Something is wrong with you. I gave no expensive choices as a recommendation to the OP. In fact... here's what I said.... post #9

Only recommendation I gave to the OP, I gave my opinion of S&Ws but said they are good guns multiple times and you've thrown a hissy fit ever since.

Can't help it. I'm a hater. I really don't care about any of that. Was mostly just trying to get you riled.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was wrong it comes with 4 mags that are equal to wilson and tripp mags.

Really? Sig 1911 mags are equal to Wilsons and Tripps? Are you high? The ones that came with the Sig I looked at, at H&H were no where near the quality of the Tripp mags I have Sure they were better than alot I have seen but equal they were not

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ended up ordering a Ruger SR1911 Commander model......Seemed to be the best for my budget ($635)......Thanks for the input fellas....and the entertainment...LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom