Best Dang Hot Links

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These braums hot links are in the fridge waIting on a relaxing evening to fire up the grill. I will note that they are red skinned artifficially colored according to the big writing on the package. I am guessing that once they are cut up they will lend theirselves to the texture of a spicy balonge similar to the JC potter and other similar types of red skin hot links. This is opposed to the sausage type hot link that mountains views are. We can argue till the sun goes down about which is the traditional hot link. I do believe texture will have a lot to do with most folks preference.

And guys, only women put catsup on their eggs. Men use tobasco sauce. C'mon this is embarrassing

I totally agree with you about the catsup and girly men. Thanks for having an open mind on such critical topic. If I could find Mountain View links in the OKC area now, I'd run my own renewed research as well so we could more adequately compare our findings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I totally agree with you about the catsup and girly men. Thanks for having an open mind on such critical topic. If I could find Mountain View links in the OKC area now, I'd run my own renewed research as well so we could more adequately compare our findings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been called a lot of things. Open minded is not one of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom