Best Donuts in Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yelp reviews says: “They have some unique and creative ones too like the strong pimp hand and camel toe.” in 7 reviews."
:uhwhat:

The address of that place seems like its darn near in Edmond and im in Norman -- but with a name like "Camel Toe" i might be enticed to take a roadtrip although i just wrote a post stating i am mostly just about the basics

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seen this thread this morning. I normally don't have them, but there's one in Bethany that I was delivering next to. OH Donuts on nw 23rd near Council. My goto is an apple fritter. Cinnamon rolls were right next to them. So, the best of both worlds!!! This apple fritter was up there for best tasting ( or I haven't had them in a while) they both rang up under $4. I will be back!
1000008751.jpg

Last edited:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seen this thread this morning. I normally don't have them, but there's one in Bethany that I was delivering next to. OH Donuts on nw 23rd near Council. My goto is an apple fritter. Cinnamon rolls were right to them. So, the best of both worlds!!! This apple fritter was up there for best tasting ( or I haven't had them in a while) they both rang up under $4. I will be back! View attachment 484140

homer_simpson_drool_sticker__79344-700x1002.jpg

Valhallajack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have tried several that are definitely good. If you haven't tried Missy in guthrie is definitely up there. Their pinecone, cinnamon roll, or apple fritter, bear claw maybe my favorite. They have a newer location right off the north exit of I35. If you haven't tried them you are missing out.

38Super

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This thread got me to remember that when I had SW Arkansas as part of my territory, there was a place in El Dorado, AR called Spudnuts. IIRC, they used potato based flour??? They were great and I would always take a dozen to a customer I had in Ft Smith. they were a day old when he got them and i usually brought a dozen home with me. Good even as day olds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom