Best Place To Get A Great Steak In OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audiophile

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There's an old german woman named Mariam who owns the 1930s stone mansion a few miles from downtowb which has been turned into a fine dining restaurant by evening dinner reservation only. The mansion is famous for the 3 murders that took place there and the celebrities that visit. The have great steak and lobster, the environment is unlike any other.

Second on my list is, Mahogany Prime... we always rack up a ~$2000 tab there tho...
Are you talking about the Haunted House Restaurant that sits up the hill near I-35 and I-44? If so, yes they do have good steaks. I am also one of those that tried Cattleman's right after we moved here in '84, haven't been back since. Had an excellent steak at Lottinville's in Edmond. Served with four prawns and a butter sauce, was delicious!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
It was on the frontage road on the west side of I-35, not far south of I-40 (well north of I-240). I don't recall which cross street it was nearest, but I could probably pick it out if I ever voluntarily went through OKC. (Then again, as much as the I-35 corridor has changed in Moore, maybe not.)
If I remember right, it was south of 29th street, around 36th maybe?

I ate there several times in the 80s. I could put a hurt on them back then.

I thought I was the only one that remembered that place.

761mph

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was on the frontage road on the west side of I-35, not far south of I-40 (well north of I-240). I don't recall which cross street it was nearest, but I could probably pick it out if I ever voluntarily went through OKC. (Then again, as much as the I-35 corridor has changed in Moore, maybe not.)

it was about where the executive inn is now, used to have pretty good eats at a very good price(i used to hurt myself when we ate there)
i've always gotten a good cut of meat at santa fe cattle co. in mwc

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe Cattle Rustlers was just about at the I-35 and Grand Blvd. exit.

I'd eat steak there till I darn near popped.......no salad, no soup, no bread, and no spuds, just steak and iced tea.

Tried Cattleman's twice years ago.......never again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom