best Tulsa BBQ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's because it's cooked on genuine Hasty Bake grills by a former employee.

just like mine!!!

IMHO .. a good part of reason why Burnco is so goooood .. is the timing. they've got everyone trained to show up when their food is ready... not the other way around, when you are ready to eat.

Burnco starts serving at 10:30 until the food runs out. so everyone rushes the door when they open.

img.photobucket.com_albums_v186_o0pss_hasty20stainless.jpg

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
just like mine!!!

IMHO .. a good part of reason why Burnco is so goooood .. is the timing. they've got everyone trained to show up when their food is ready... not the other way around, when you are ready to eat.

Burnco starts serving at 10:30 until the food runs out. so everyone rushes the door when they open.

They have me trained. Showed up there last Saturday at 10:50 and got a pulled pork sandwich, dumped my side of smoked potatoes on the sandwich and squirted a little sauce on top. I could swear there was an Angel above my head playing a harp as I ate it.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
they must have me trained and i don't care the food is too good, went today and got some lunch, came home dumped a good amount of meat from the big boy chopped brisket sandwich into the beans. mixed it up , added sauce to the whole thing and. yummy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom