best Tulsa BBQ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you just need some sandwiches to go. Try Billy Rays on southwest blvd. chopped beef, ham, bologna and hotlink.
They are 99cents and about the best sandwich of any type in town for under a buck.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of these days I'm going to make the drive up to Sperry and hit that trailer that was posted a while back with the ribeye sammich special on wed. I'm getting hungry right now just thinking about it.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
stopped at Burn Co. today for lunch ordered the Fatty, that was really good, need to order a second one next time though, also the ribs were really good, they were giving people in line a rib to try. Very good food though,

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
finally found Burnco ... the best BBQ in Oklahoma!!
the only place that offers BBQ good as my mine :D

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Burn is awesome but you better be there when the doors open or they'll be packed. Can you really call it BBQ if it is cooked on a hasty bake?

Capps is good too. He is opening a location right west of the Campbell hotel ( across from TU and west two blocks ). I'm planning on getting the first pork sandwich he serves there. I think he said he was going to do fried catfish too

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Burn is awesome but you better be there when the doors open or they'll be packed. Can you really call it BBQ if it is cooked on a hasty bake?

Capps is good too. He is opening a location right west of the Campbell hotel ( across from TU and west two blocks ). I'm planning on getting the first pork sandwich he serves there. I think he said he was going to do fried catfish too

You're kidding, right?

Latest posts

Top Bottom