best Tulsa BBQ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
+1000 on Albert G's, Their potato salad is darn good as are their ribs and everything else there. Plus the service is good.

Hunter61

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
yes, just south of Pryor on 69. and they were closed for a LONG time (couple years?) but they reopened a couple months ago. ate there about a month ago for the first time since they reopened, sliced beef was a little dry, sauce seemed a little less sweet and more spicy than i remembered, and the beans were only about 10 times as good as any other beans in the world. went back a couple weeks ago and everything was fantastic. sauce was just as i remembered and beans were back to their normal million times better than any other beans on the planet. i dont care where you live, it's worth the drive for the beans alone, i really have never had any anywhere that were remotely comparible.
Would not drive around the block to eat at JL in Pryor havent been in 10 years went last month and remembered why its been 10 years, don't waste your time or gas.

Latest posts

Top Bottom