Best value in Lithium batteries?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Panasonic CR123's at Battery Junction @ 1.50 each.

http://www.batteryjunction.com/1pcencr3voph.html

They're top quality batteries. I've found the voltage levels to be very even out of the box. I try to voltage match pairs as closely as possible, to keep heating to a minumum in my 6V lights.

Do you think the Panasonic CR123 cells are a better value than the Titanium Innovations CR123 cells? I haven't used either type.

Wolf44

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lighthound? or BJunc.

Can you run 18650's……………if so protected cells from AW, Panasonic, Orbtronics, EagleTac, newer Nitecores, with a nitrecore 4 slot v2 charger.

to clarify, the better 18650's are running Panasonic cells……….

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you think the Panasonic CR123 cells are a better value than the Titanium Innovations CR123 cells? I haven't used either type.

I haven't tried the TI's, but I've been running the Pans for years. IIRC, I did some research on Candlepower Forums to arrive at the Pans for a quality vs. price balance that seemed to work out best. I have no complaints so far.

Reaction score
Try Safe Home Consulting in Tulsa (http://www.safehomeconsulting.com/). They are a Sure Fire dealer and at the last gun show they were selling fresh (2014 Mfc Date) pack of 4 C123 batteries for USD 7.00. I am not sure what they are selling them in the store for, but you can always contact them. On their website I saw that they have various manufactures of C123s in various price range, but the average for a dozen is around USD 20.00.

Panasonic C123s are not a bad cost effective alternative. That is what the military uses as an alternative to SureFire. I used the Panasonic C123s in my SureFire light, E.O. Tech, and PEQ during deployments and had no issues during any deployment. Glocktogo, the first reply, said they were a USD 1.50, which is actually a good deal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom