Best wonder-nine ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for all the great input guys ! Anyone know where in Tulsa I can look at a CZ?
Have owned and shot Hi-Powers before but am wanting sa/da. I've never even SEEN a CZ.

Second Hand Rose Pawn. Typical pawnshop filled with dented toolboxes and cheap guitars but they are a CZ dealer. CZ seems to be down on stock on a lot of stuff right now so it's hard to say what SHR will have onhand.

CZ rules.

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
CZ-75B,,,
aarondgraham.com_pics_tmavazena.jpg

No doubt in my mind,,,
The finest all steel Wonder-9 on the market today.

Aarond

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also check Damascus Gun Shop online. Great guys to work with though they too are out of stock on several things. I've also dealt with czcustom and have no complaints. The CZ word is spreading, apparently.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Haven't noticed the Kahr CW9, but it's an inexpensive quality gun also. Just not a hi-cap.
Lieghton turned me onto a S&W 9 a few years back on one of the reseller sites.
Dang thing is a tank.
Great shooter, all steel, outlast your great grandkids.

Thank you, and your welcome. The third generation S&W pistols are still some of the finest pistols out there.

RIP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you like 1911's try the FNX. You get DA/SA or cocked & locked. Mags are pricey but no different than M&P'a or XD's. they also ship (or used to) w/ 3 mags. Any CZ offering is a great option too. Lastly the original (1st) hi-cap 9mm is a great choice...Browning or FN Hi-Power!

Latest posts

Top Bottom