Better watch where I step

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One was seen and captured in a bar ditch south of tuttle near Bridge reek about 5 years ago. Was only about 4' I think.

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

24T_missilejock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One was seen and captured in a bar ditch south of tuttle near Bridge reek about 5 years ago. Was only about 4' I think.

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

Oh wow i've seen them out sunning while i was working near Hugo, and Idabel. I never thought they would make it up as close as Tuttle or Bridge Creek.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
NOW, NOW, boys let's not get too hasty where you put that gator. I know a spot closer to home I could put it and rid the neighborhood of a few things. Option B SSS!
ROOSTA - Leave it be, it might eat a few hogs or piglets. Besides I want to come see it.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Took 10 years for armadillos to migrate from southern OK to northern OK...............thinking it might take a gator longer.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want to see it. I could probably bring it some pig carcasses. The irrigated peanut field will provide plenty.
I might be able to teach to target pigs exclusively by summers end.

Podman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Claremore paper in a story about a week ago said there was one in Dog Creek, which feeds Claremore Lake, but it was only a foot or so long and couldn't
hurt anyone! They said it was probably someones pet and when it got too big they dumped it in the creek.

Latest posts

Top Bottom