Biden: 'The President Is Already Lining Up Some Additional Executive Actions' for Gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Vice President Biden told White House allies in the gun control fight Thursday that President Obama will be announcing new executive actions on gun violence in the days after the Senate voted down a gun violence bill.

On a conference call with "stakeholders," Biden told gun control advocates that the fight is not over and that eventual action on gun control will come. Press were not invited to the conference call; a participant provided BuzzFeed with access.

"Look I know you're going to say that I'm just being an optimist and I'm trying to put a good face on this. But you know I've been around here a long time and we've already done, because of you, some really good things," Biden said. "Number one, the president is already lining up some additional executive actions he's going to be taking later this week."

After the Newtown shootings, Obama took a number of executive actions to expand research into gun violence and other areas favored by the gun control community. He took the actions without Congressional approval, leading to outrage by some conservatives.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs...additional-executive-actions-guns_718027.html

not a satirical site this time.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They wanted SOMETHING to pass so they could then use that to build a whole series of executive actions.
Now they can only push the limit so far. Any Exec actions they come up with now...they would have been MUCH worse if any kind of legislation had actually passed. POTUS and DOJ would have taken that as a "mandate" that the "American people demand" they do something.
Passing ANY kind of Bill with these people is like giving gasoline to a pyromaniac...they WILL destroy any recognitions of our freedoms!
:)

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
547620_150637261781223_523421605_n.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom