Big Gun Show this weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guns shows aren't worth the cost of admission... I can't stand the ridiculously priced guns... Why buy one gun for the price of two?

The Wanenmacher show is the only place I've gotten to see a Purdey or Holland & Holland shotgun up close in Oklahoma.

Never mind the fact that the outrageous dealer prices make my fair prices that I'm selling my stuff for seem like OMG FIRESALE prices.

papal

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going....going to keep my eye out for a nice Marlin 1895GBL/ABL.

Hell even if you don't buy anything at all, think of all the boring ass things you do that cost you more than $10 and some gas money? I'll take 11 acres of guns and gun parts any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be there on Saturday. I don't think I have missed a Wanenmacher show in Tulsa in the last 7 years. I don't always go to it to sell or buy something, I go to see cool stuff and have fun seeing them or handling them and to get my exersize for the weekend. I probably walk 6 to 7 miles every time I go to one of these shows.

This time I will be shopping for a couple of parts for my AR, and a scope for my .308. I didn't say I was going to buy anything, I just said would be shopping.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll be there Saturday with my 2 brother-in-laws and my father-in-law while the wives all get to hang out together and do their thing too, win-win!

Latest posts

Top Bottom