Big Gun Show this weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Friend talked me into going, be looking for a deal on a 10/22 to use as a doner for a project. Problem is I have the cash for the 10/22 but will see a bunch of other guns/stuff I want but can't afford.

Rabbitcreekok

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Remember that you get in free if you renew your NRA membership at the door, and as was said before it is only $25. I will be working at the NRA booth Saturday morning, green NRA shirt and white beard. I understand that there will be some folks from the NRA museum that will evaluate old guns for attendees. Last show, Wayne LaPierre was there also.

See you there.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Tulsa Arms Show website said:
Very few non-gun tables are accepted. Absolutely No toys, no candy, no food items of any kind, no drinks, no nutritional items, no handbags, no makeup, no hair products or accessories, no candles, no wickless candles, no scentsy, no clothes, no non-gun antiques, no t-shirts, no bumper stickers, no patches, no license plates, no tables to promote non-gun businesses, no flowers or flea market junk. No political campaigns, no travel agents, no raffles and no tables for any type of organization or charity asking for donations)

Yup, definitely not a Metcalf show.

Latest posts

Top Bottom