Black Rifle Coffee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If what's said in the video is true, it sounds like it's time for BRC to find some new banking partners, etc.

Easier said than done.

Here's the deal though, the decisions they are making affects 400 Veteran employees, probably not the easiest ones to make.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Easier said than done.

Oh I can appreciate dealing with banks and payment processors who aren't fans of various stances and 2A activities. :)

Here's the deal though, the decisions they are making affects 400 Veteran employees, probably not the easiest ones to make.

Some would definitely be more difficult than others . . .

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do not understand the cancel culture at all. People and companies have different opinions, values, and ideas than I do. That is ok the vast majority of the time.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do not understand the cancel culture at all. People and companies have different opinions, values, and ideas than I do. That is ok the vast majority of the time.

Well, it's just a matter of funding folks that turn around and use that money against you. Makes sense, and economic sanctions work, but only if enough people have the discipline to follow through. Sadly, there's not enough self-control in this country to fill a thimble.

But, hey - we feel good about ourselves!

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do they have Pumpkin Spice as well?
You know, I think they did a limited run of pumpkin spice coffee this year. IIRC, they said they had a lot of customers calling for it, so they made it, but there was something unique about it (though I don’t recall what it was).

Now, whether it was up to your standards or not, I could not say, as I only like coffee-flavored coffee, not that frou-frou stuff.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I find it hilarious that some raise the bar to standards nobody could live by, even themselves. There is no way that every entity you buy from, do business with, etc agrees with everything you believe lockstep. There's a HUGE difference between what these guys did/might have done, or how they acted vs someone who is actively trying to take away our rights.

Concerning 2A rights or even Kyle's rights.... this ain't the hill to die on IMO. Anyone donate to his defense? Just curious.

Latest posts

Top Bottom