Black Rifle Coffee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Coffee is sacred so I never even tried BRC's coffee... The marketing just didn't make sense to me. I'm glad it worked out for them and it sounds like they were damned if they did and damned if they didn't with this deal.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, it's just a matter of funding folks that turn around and use that money against you. Makes sense, and economic sanctions work, but only if enough people have the discipline to follow through. Sadly, there's not enough self-control in this country to fill a thimble.

But, hey - we feel good about ourselves!

But I eventually have to buy something from someone....

And when all sides try to do "economic sanctions"...

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As far as BRCC goes, I'll say their coffee is good, if a little pricey. I rarely buy it. Their t-shirts are awesome though... I have two, and they are the two most comfortable t-shirts I have.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I find it hilarious that some raise the bar to standards nobody could live by, even themselves. There is no way that every entity you buy from, do business with, etc agrees with everything you believe lockstep. There's a HUGE difference between what these guys did/might have done, or how they acted vs someone who is actively trying to take away our rights.

Concerning 2A rights or even Kyle's rights.... this ain't the hill to die on IMO. Anyone donate to his defense? Just curious.

No, but I bought a couple My Pillows and sent a note telling them why. (they posted bail)

FWIW - Starbucks was on the radio, said free coffee to healthcare workers for the entire month of December. They are saluting their service as front-line soldiers in the face of Covid. (and healthcare workers shoot far less family pets than some other employees)

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, but I bought a couple My Pillows and sent a note telling them why. (they posted bail)

FWIW - Starbucks was on the radio, said free coffee to healthcare workers for the entire month of December. They are saluting their service as front-line soldiers in the face of Covid. (and healthcare workers shoot far less family pets than some other employees)
^^^I don't have statistics in front of me, but supposedly health care workers kill more people in the U.S. with hospital infections each year than the deaths from car crashes, homicides, etc.
I guess your pooch is safe though, as long as you keep him out of the people hospital.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Starbucks? You mean the anti 2A company that catered to "Moms demand action" so long ago? Or.... even more recently.... https://www.forbes.com/sites/ariels...lans-to-donate-as-well-trump/?sh=6f89d2a53e2b Granted he's not there any more, but Starbucks has a long history of being on the wrong side of virtue signaling. I mean if we are still canceling and all.

I'll tell my wife, she's the coffee drinker, but I think she doesn't care for Starbucks, calls their drinks sugar bombs and they "burn the coffee."

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Starbucks? You mean the anti 2A company that catered to "Moms demand action" so long ago? Or.... even more recently.... https://www.forbes.com/sites/ariels...lans-to-donate-as-well-trump/?sh=6f89d2a53e2b Granted he's not there any more, but Starbucks has a long history of being on the wrong side of virtue signaling. I mean if we are still canceling and all.

I'll tell my wife, she's the coffee drinker, but I think she doesn't care for Starbucks, calls their drinks sugar bombs and they "burn the coffee."

Yep, the place of trannies and hippies and all that stuff. I wasn't recommending them, just spreading the word that coffee is free for healthcare folks.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Anyone that drinks that **** isn't a "coffee drinker".

Starbucks has the worst "coffee" on the planet.

Now if it's a sugary caffeine drink you're after, tally ho.

Latest posts

Top Bottom