Bob Costas is preaching!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Costas always gets the segment where he appeals to the "heart strings" of America with some stupid drivel. I wonder if he believes the shyt he says or if he is going against his views to get the money.

DA 20

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because Costas’ remarks have stoked a nation-wide controversy, O’Reilly invited Costas onto his show to clear away the “confusion.” Taking his cue, Costas led off the interview saying that he knows Americans have a right to bear arms and that he never intended to enter the political debate surrounding this issue.

To read more: http://gunowners.org/a12062012.htm

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Why should any of you folks give a rat's ass what Bob Costas says? It's like some of you are hell bent to find something to get worked up about. He has no power over anything but football commentary, but y'all act as if he was an elected official with power to change something.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why should any of you folks give a rat's ass what Bob Costas says? It's like some of you are hell bent to find something to get worked up about. He has no power over anything but football commentary, but y'all act as if he was an elected official with power to change something.

Because stupid people will listen to him. If he's dumb enough to open his mouth on the subject, he shouldn't be immune to the verbal beat down he deserves.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will admit I did not read through this whole thread. But I saw him on with Charles barkley and McEnroe and he was talking about there is no reason for someone to own 8 guns. He acted like they were nuclear warheads. I guess he would have heart failure if he came to most of our houses. I wanted to ask him how many guns can someone use at one time? Don't be scared of the guy.that wants 500 guns be scared of the guy that only needs or wants one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom