Bob Costas is preaching!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
www.chicagonow.com_uncommon_sense_files_2012_12_Bob_Costas.jpg

Fatboy Joe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't get half of the posts in this thread. A person gives their opinion, which they are payed to do, and they should be fired for it. That is like the people on here that say they don't like the idea of open carry being used but get completely bashed for it.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't get half of the posts in this thread. A person gives their opinion, which they are payed to do, and they should be fired for it. That is like the people on here that say they don't like the idea of open carry being used but get completely bashed for it.

He's paid to give his opinion on sports, not our society as a whole. He stepped outside the scope of his employment and he's being rewarded for his misdeeds. :D

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
“Even when I lived in Philadelphia, I’ve had a gun, I’ve carried a gun in my car every year in my life since I was 21, 22. Never had to use it,”

www.theblaze.com_wp_content_uploads_2012_12_600x3999.jpg

Reacting to Bob Costas’ controversial halftime gun control lecture on Sunday night, retired NBA all-star Charles Barkley said he carries “a real gun” because he feels “safer with it.”

Barkley, appearing on “Costas Tonight,” said he doesn’t think the nation has a “gun culture” but rather a “crime culture” especially “in the black community.”

“You know, we as black people always, we don’t have respect for one another. You know, we’ve got more black men in prison than we do in college and crime in our neighborhoods is running rampant,” Barkley said. “And I know everybody reacts when something like the Belcher thing happens, but being black, this is something you deal with all the time. And it’s just sad. I’m a guy, I carry a gun. I carry a gun.”
SOURCE - The Blaze

VIDEO

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope. It was the gun that made him do it. Everything would be fine if it wasn't so darn easy to buy guns in Kansas.

This may have been said already but this is a pet peeve of mine since I'm from there...

This all took place in Missouri. Kansas City is in Missouri. In fact, the state of Kansas didn't exist when KC took it's name from the Kansa Indians. KCK is just a suburb of KCMO, much like East St Louis is.

Climbing down off my soapbox. Look out below!

Oh yeah...Costas is officially a tool just like I already knew Jason Whitlock was.

Chris Lang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't get half of the posts in this thread. A person gives their opinion, which they are payed to do, and they should be fired for it. That is like the people on here that say they don't like the idea of open carry being used but get completely bashed for it

The problem is: This forum has much less audience than the liberal "news", and the audience here chooses to be here. Young, impressionable people are fed this sort of "educated opinion" by simply catching the swill while waiting to watch "Dancing With the Stars, or American Idol. So, in fact, they are being brainwashed into thinking GUNS ARE BAD......
This is an amazing generation we have growing up here..................NOT!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom