Bob Costas is preaching!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is the comeback to the gun haters - a very recent multiple murder and suicide in which a knife and a compound bow were used - no evil guns involved at all.

CASPER, Wyo. – ...More grisly details of the horrific murder-suicide in Wyoming came to light Saturday, a day after the younger man killed his father's live-in girlfriend and then barged into his father's computer science class and shot him in the head with a high-powered bow and arrow.

As James Krumm, 56, then fought with son Christopher Krumm of Vernon, Conn., during Friday's attack, the handful of students in the Casper College classroom escaped.

Christopher Krumm had just stabbed to death 42-year-old Heidi Arnold at the home she shared with James Krumm two miles away.

When police arrived at the classroom, they found Christopher Krumm bleeding from self-inflicted knife wounds and taking his last breaths.

James Krumm was dead, Casper Police Chief Chris Walsh said....

Walsh said police still were trying to figure out what motivated Christopher Krumm to attack his father and Arnold, a math instructor at the college. Arnold died of multiple stab wounds.

After shooting his father with the arrow, Christopher Krumm stabbed himself, then fatally stabbed his father in the chest in a struggle in the classroom, Walsh said....

He had smuggled the compound bow -- a type much more powerful and effective for hunting than a simple, wooden bow -- onto campus beneath a blanket, Walsh said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/0...nd-arrow-murder-suicide-attack/#ixzz2E2eigXQc

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess what people like this want to do is ban all firearms, something like what is done in Chicago, so we can be as safe as the people who live there, right?

sixgunn

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
well i hope mr costas speaks out about cars next week as im sure they have killed manymore people in the u.s.a. each year than guns by a large margin. im sure lots of people could say theyre loved ones would be alive today if it wasnt for vehicles, just plain dumb .

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well the original troll Jeremy Whitlock has now called the NRA "the new KKK". If he sounds familiar, it's because he's the same jerk who made a racist tweet about Jeremy Lin earlier this year. I think HE is the real racist!

I fired off a couple of angry emails to Fox Sports and Fox Sports Radio telling them to dump this guy!

I'm writing to tell you that enough is enough with this Jason Whitlock guy you employ. First it was his racist tweet about Jeremy Lin earlier this year. Now he's calling over 3 million NRA members "the new KKK"?

Until you fire this racist Jason Whitlock, Fox Sports is NOT going to be on in MY home!

Regards,

Latest posts

Top Bottom