Ever think about retiring to another country?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been on several 8 hr flights non stop. That's a long flight on a cargo plane. Once while 4 hours into it we had to turn around and go back. Sit on the flight line till problem was corrected then started the 8 hr flight all over.
In the Army in the 70's, we flew 18 hours from LA to Tokyo because of a 200 mph+ head wind generated by the jet stream. One stop for fuel in Hawaii in a 747.

Veritas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My plan is a smaller home in two places in the US. One near wherever my boys end up living as adults (the oldest is 6 so I have a while) and the other in the opposite climate. So if they stay here in Oklahoma, I want a house in New Hampshire or upper Michigan so I can spend August somewhere it is 65-80 degrees every day and see the most vivid fall leave changes ever and then come back to here where the winter may get cold but is half the length of up north.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was seriously considering spending my final retirement years in North Korea. However, because the logistics of making this significant move would be so difficult and stressful at my age, I’ve been reluctant to make it happen. Now there’s good reason to hope thiat this move may not be necessary because, if the Democrats win the Presidency and obtain majorities in Congress and the Senate in November, we will all soon have the wonderful advantages enjoyed by the vast majority of those lucky North Koreans…..

Latest posts

Top Bottom