Browning Buckmark thoughts.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lance Jensen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a camper model in stainless with a fiber optic front sight. I bought the gun specifically for steel challenge. It has been completely reliable. The best part is the trigger job that can be done. Mine is just under 3 lbs simply by reversing a spring. Takes about 10 mins.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
jbaarnett, where did you pick this up at & how was the price compaired to a reg camper

I got it off of gunbroker. They were about $100 cheaper than the big show in Tulsa. If I remember correctly it was $410 shipped.

I am going to try to get some pics of it with a suppressor this weekend.
Hopefully it will be a better pic than this one.
ai485.photobucket.com_albums_rr214_jbarnett77_DSC03257.jpg

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are the controls pretty easy to get used to for 1911/CZ folks?
On the safety, is up-safe, down-fire?

Identical except the safety pivots from the front instead of the rear. The direction is the same, up for safe, down for fire. The grip angle is just like the 1911. Overall grip diameter is about the same too.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Buckmark Stainless Camper. Love the grips that came on thsi sucker. I have replaced the barrel with a threaded Tactical Solutions threaded barrel. Replacing that barrel saved a bunch of weight going to the aluminum barrel.

I have the threaded one so I can mount my can on it. Had a ruger once. Sold it. Never fell in love with it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom