Brutal Goat Run & Gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spearhead

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only butchering going on will be Nick's pronunciation of people's names.

Well.... I didn't even know this thread existed!

So here is the current situation. Three things have to happen for me, before I open this thing up for registration (and to answer the original question, yes we will need RO's). I prefer people that we know/have worked with at Pawnee, but will take some new faces..

1. Set this thing up and have a test run with a few yahoos of all skill levels (including fatties) in the next month. FREE
2. Inform the landowner Cletus that his cut of the money isn't going to be $10,000, and will be closer to a ham sandwich. If he is till cool with that, open registration.
3. Purchase insurance to protect my ass from dirty, dirty, lawyers.

If for some reason one of these things falls through, then we are back to square one, finding land. You have to give it to Daniel and Al, these things are a lot harder to set up that it seems.

So that is the current status. We aren't on this forum much, so email the podcast email with ?'s [email protected]

I'm going to try and cast an aluminum goat skull for the first place trophy. I saw people casting garbage on the internet out of a flower pot. I can do that. Third place will be a set of goat udders. - Nick AKA 33rd Winter Run and Gun Place

Spearhead

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
In all reality, if a woman sasquatch tried to have her way with me, I would be the next Kardashian. So I may just go with it. That way I could quit my job and be a full time celebrity - Nick

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just posted a list of things that will happen prior! So far yes. Still happening.

Stop being so vague!

Vague (yeyg)
adjective, vaguer, vaguest.
not clearly or explicitly stated or expressed:
vague promises.
indefinite or indistinct in nature or character, as ideas or feelings:
a vague premonition of disaster.
not clear or distinct to the sight or any other sense; perceptible or recognizable only in an indefinite way:
vague shapes in the dark; vague murmurs behind a door.
not definitely established, determined, confirmed, or known; uncertain:
a vague rumor; The date of his birth is vague.
(of persons) not clear or definite in thought, understanding, or expression:
vague about his motives; a vague person.
(of the eyes, expression, etc.) showing lack of clear perception or understanding:
a vague stare.

Latest posts

Top Bottom