Bucket List ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angler2312

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The older I get the Bucket list shrinks. Priority and value system changes the wiser we get me thinks. Doing anything with my 3 sons tops the list. Currently, I'm just trying to fish as many top lakes in the U.S. Maybe travel somewhere I never thought I would go. Or, simply do something with the grand children. Would like to ride the Tail of the Dragon or Million Dollar Highway. The list will be different tomorrow 🤷‍♂️

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bucket lists are great if you can actually do any of the things on it. We can usually do a few of the simpler things, but that's about it.

I didn't get to do much of the things I wanted to do with my wife before she passed. I didn't get to do much of the things I wanted to do with my kids before they grew up and moved away. Was too busy working and paying the bills.

If you haven't already figured it out, I don't really have a "bucket list." There are things I want to do, but most are just wishes. I am doing things that I never expected/considered doing in my life and enjoy them. I think it's better to just let opportunity introduce itself to you and go with the flow.

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really wanna shoot and eat a caribou, and I really want to eat the fat behind their eyeballs while their blood is still warm.
You just made rinella change his pants. But I agree, a caribou hunt is on the short list of “exotic” hunts that really interest me.

My list is short as of now:
Buy back all of my family’s land that was sold
Live long enough to be useful to my grandkids

Angler2312

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2 girls at the same time
2girls.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom