Building a deck.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got the braces between the joists finished. Set the last post and wrapped it in trex. Don't think there will be any work done on it tomorrow. I have to go to my heart surgeon and get my latest stress test results. Thanks for following along and as always comments are welcome....which ever way they fall.View attachment 495151View attachment 495152
That is craftsmanship at its highest level!

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably hard to tell but I put another half dozen or so more pieces of trex down and got the cross braces covered up. The wife said no more cause of the stress test I took a couple of weeks ago and got the results today. Flunk the stress test, flunked the stethoscope test today and flunked the ekg he ran on me while I was there. Go in for stents then heal up a little and then get a pacemaker put in. Didn't mean for this to turn into a health thread. Soooooo I'll get all this heart stuff straightened out and get back to learning how to build a deck. Thank ya'll for reading my ramblings.
20240719_170042.jpg

16colt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably hard to tell but I put another half dozen or so more pieces of trex down and got the cross braces covered up. The wife said no more cause of the stress test I took a couple of weeks ago and got the results today. Flunk the stress test, flunked the stethoscope test today and flunked the ekg he ran on me while I was there. Go in for stents then heal up a little and then get a pacemaker put in. Didn't mean for this to turn into a health thread. Soooooo I'll get all this heart stuff straightened out and get back to learning how to build a deck. Thank ya'll for reading my ramblings.View attachment 495466
Take it easy and heal up a while! Besides, you have a place to put some chairs and set out in the evening as it is! Deck is looking really good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom