buying guns privately

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
B
But you seem to have forgotten that a large percentage of the people here are hearing black ops helicoptors over their houses, listening to scanners constantly, and they think zombies are going to attack them.
I don't understand the paranoia either, but if you check out how many people are talking about SHTF senarios, zombie apocalypse, etc. etc.. you'll find that lots of people have lost thier wits.

Dude...don't knock the zombies. They are coming!

ai2.photobucket.com_albums_y5_seedy_ridgesbaby.jpg

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But you seem to have forgotten that a large percentage of the people here are hearing black ops helicoptors over their houses, listening to scanners constantly, and they think zombies are going to attack them.
I don't understand the paranoia either, but if you check out how many people are talking about SHTF senarios, zombie apocalypse, etc. etc.. you'll find that lots of people have lost thier wits.

Seriously, being the old guy I am, do you think or believe this is the reason so many civilians have AR's etc., with lasers, flashlights and various scope/optics on their quad rails? I am serious. Just want a straight answer from anyone.
Old guy who know nothing.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Seriously, being the old guy I am, do you think or believe this is the reason so many civilians have AR's etc., with lasers, flashlights and various scope/optics on their quad rails? I am serious. Just want a straight answer from anyone.

Not all of them. Some use AR's for home defense so in that situation I can understand a flashlight on there.
Some, like me, use their AR's for competitions which is why they have Eotechs, they're fast on target.
Some just like the looks, and some think a new world order is on its way.

I don't know of any real practical reason to have a quad rail on a civilian AR other than just looks. I'll admit that when I was 23, 24 I had a quad rail on mine because I thought it looked cool, but It never came in handy for a single thing except for a chesse grater for my hands. When I started doing competitions, the rail went bye bye quickly.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have an AR but not because I am paranoid. I think they're fun to shoot. The accessories are cool too but I don't have any. I don't even have quad rails. I can't speak for anyone else though.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not all of them. Some use AR's for home defense so in that situation I can understand a flashlight on there.
Some, like me, use their AR's for competitions which is why they have Eotechs, they're fast on target.
Some just like the looks, and some think a new world order is on its way.

I don't know of any real practical reason to have a quad rail on a civilian AR other than just looks. I'll admit that when I was 23, 24 I had a quad rail on mine because I thought it looked cool, but It never came in handy for a single thing except for a chesse grater for my hands. When I started doing competitions, the rail went bye bye quickly.

Ya' know. I really appreciate your honesty, and that is probably the best and most honest answer I could have received here. I am serious, robar. Again, thank you. And I do understand about the competition thing. Know it well.
Again, thanks for an honest answer.
Lone Wolf of old.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
#1. Zombies

answer: REAL

#2. Government is gonna take your guns

answer: FALSE They are only going to take guns from people in Tulsa, and all OU fans. OSU fans are safe. All guns taken will be given to them. Convert now.

#3. There is a New World Order.

answer: FALSE There is no New World Order. There is (still) New Kids on the Block. Common mistake.

#4. You can't trust anyone under 30

answer: TRUE People under 30 are more likely to become zombies. Everybody knows that.

OP,

If you are sweating it, don't buy it. This is Oklahoma, and there are plenty more to choose from. Meet somewhere in the open. Not a field. More like a gun range parking lot, WalMart, something like that.

Save your PMs, if you are worried about a dirty deal on here, although I feel certain it won't be anything but up and up from this group. I buy guns from weirdos on here often. Everyone I have met so far is okay, and often pretty. I avoid transactions with Danny Tanner for that reason. I believe him to be on the up and up, but I have seen photographs that keep me far at bay. That, and I value the good working order of my hip too much. Hi Danny.

Latest posts

Top Bottom