Chuba Hubbard now doesnt want to play for Gundy...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
He’s a pandering fool. Nothing was wrong with wearing the t shirt. Guess he’s got his BLM shirt and knee pads ordered now. I’ve supported OSU for years. They can now kiss my skinny white a—. All this crap about race has gone beyond ridiculous. They both should be worried about orange power and STFU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
upload_2020-6-16_18-15-45.jpeg

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's also the second highest paid state employee so it's not like he's some dude in Walmart with this shirt on (not that I care, but it's part of the job for him)

The plot is also thickening. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sp...ism-from-mike-gundy/b9vaqvqss2mj17do5jc66pzpz

I'm qualifying my "like" of your comment to clarify that I'm not necessarily celebrating the news of the (potential) Fall of The House of Gundy. But that I agree with your very valid point that it's absolutely part of the high profile job he accepted.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It meant nothing. OAN is an internet conservative news source. They’ve gained popularity in the last year or so since Fox has been taken over by liberal idiots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OAN is also on YouTube. Liz Wheeler is a commentator (note the choice of word instead of "reporter"), and she regularly torques off the liberals. She does a regular (weekly, I think) YouTube video where she talks about all the news stories that the main stream media doesn't cover.

While I'm not a sports fan and don't care one whit about Hubbard or Gundy, I think Gundy should be able to wear whatever he wants. Hubbard should see if he could maybe grow up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom