Claude Hall Show at OKC fairgrounds - 31 Jan/1 Feb?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll guess that prices will be high and it will take nearly $15 to get in and you'll have your choice of Tupperware or beanie babies.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thank you both for your jaded speculation. j/k

Now did anyone actually attend it yesterday?
Can we get a brief show report?
Lawton to OKC is a long way to drive for a bad show!

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It wasn't very big (more Lawton sized than OKC sized) and I'd say that 10% -15 % of the tables were for non gun-related products, but, it was fairly busy and there were some decent deals on AR guns or related items. There were also a few decent used gun deals and, for some reason, an unusually high number of S&W 4006s floating around - I saw at least four. There were also two good holster makers represented and a large supply of magazines to be had at reasonable prices. Most of the modern semi-auto handguns were over-priced but no worse than has become standard. Was it worth my $10? Yes, when I consider it as a form of recreation since I got to see some of the usual cast of characters that I enjoying talking to at local gun shows.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It wasn't very big (more Lawton sized than OKC sized) and I'd say that 10% -15 % of the tables were for non gun-related products, but, it was fairly busy and there were some decent deals on AR guns or related items. There were also a few decent used gun deals and, for some reason, an unusually high number of S&W 4006s floating around - I saw at least four. There were also two good holster makers represented and a large supply of magazines to be had at reasonable prices. Most of the modern semi-auto handguns were over-priced but no worse than has become standard. Was it worth my $10? Yes, when I consider it as a form of recreation since I got to see some of the usual cast of characters that I enjoying talking to at local gun shows.

Thanks for the report.
I've never understood the huge uproar about a couple bucks more to get into a show.

I have to drive a hundred miles to get there from Podunk Ok. Whats a buck or two extra?

Latest posts

Top Bottom