Claude Hall Show at OKC fairgrounds - 31 Jan/1 Feb?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We went this afternoon. The wife had the chance to handle several hammerless and shrouded hammer snubbies for her purse. I will be contactig Mark at Marks firearms this week to get what she wants ordered. We some powdere and gathere up a purchased only to find out the selling it doesn't take plastic. I left about a $300 sale on the table. he was offended that I wouldn't have the cash and was put out that I expected him to have the ability to take cards.

AR stuff was all still very overpriced.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We went this afternoon. The wife had the chance to handle several hammerless and shrouded hammer snubbies for her purse. I will be contactig Mark at Marks firearms this week to get what she wants ordered. We some powdere and gathere up a purchased only to find out the selling it doesn't take plastic. I left about a $300 sale on the table. he was offended that I wouldn't have the cash and was put out that I expected him to have the ability to take cards.

Yep card sales only require an app and a reader. Cheap.

He wanted to be under the tax radar.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I'd venture a guess that going to SSP would get you quite a better price and at the same time support an actual sponsor of the site.

EDIT: According to Nighthawk, Mark's Firearms is a current OSA sponsor. My apologies.

Last edited:

Shakel65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd venture a guess that going to SSP would get you quite a better price and at the same time support an actual sponsor of the site.

This for sure. Tommy will make the best deal. The large building at the fairgrounds has been torn down, so all the OKC shows will be smaller.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

No doubt. We had no intention of purchasing a firearm there. However, we had nothing to do that afternoon and we knew that there would be plenty of revolvers she could handle. Is Mark no longer a sponsor of the site?

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That would be a better question for Mark himself but he did indicate an unwillingness or inability to buy into the sponsorship when it was introduced last year, took a pouty 2 month-ish hiatus followed by a smattering of 'can't advertise but will post in every WTB ad ever' eventually increasing his presence, and isn't getting any play in the banner ad rotation so who knows.

EDIT: According to Nighthawk, Mark's Firearms is a current OSA sponsor. My apologies.

Last edited:

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That would be a better question for Mark himself but he did indicate an unwillingness or inability to buy into the sponsorship when it was introduced last year, took a pouty 2 month-ish hiatus followed by a smattering of 'can't advertise but will post in every WTB ad ever' eventually increasing his presence, and isn't getting any play in the banner ad rotation so who knows.

Yes I am a sponsor, one that has been here for a very long time. Thank you for your constant negative support and degrading of a sponsor by your spattering of information that you know nothing about which actually is not any of your business. It looks like you made up what you thought sounded good to you. Thank you again for spreading untruths. If I wanted any information disseminated, I would have done so. Again thank you for your support of a sponsor, I do know you, if you ever come into my shop which I doubt, please introduce yourself, I would like to meet you and see where all this hostility is coming from.

Latest posts

Top Bottom